Cat's Cradle

Get hold of Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut

Editorial Review:
(Amazon) Cat's Cradle, one of Vonnegut's most entertaining novels, is filled with scientists and G-men and even ordinary folks caught up in the game. These assorted characters chase each other around in search of the world's most important and dangerous substance, a new form of ice that freezes at room temperature. At one time, this novel could probably be found on the bookshelf of every college kid in America; it's still a fabulous read and a great place to start if you're young enough to have missed the first Vonnegut craze.

Suggested by Andre seconded by Riannan

So what do you think about this book?

1 Comments:

Blogger author said...

Now I finally read my fist Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle and yes, I DID enjoy the unexpected twists - More "surreal" than I ecpected, and I like a god surprice - so I guess I'll be ordering Slaughterhouse Five, now...

5/24/2006 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home